Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 38: March Spring

Day 38: It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens

Our lawn is FINALLY starting to come alive & so am I! Good thing to, packing up my mom's house in pryor tomorrow. Anyone who wants to help, contact me. I will be in town hopefully no later than 10:30 am.




Drag me to the moon, to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I'm swept up in amorphous dust.
Bradley Chicho


I saw the moon on my way home and the moon captured me. So beautiful, made me feel closer to my mommy. I had to pull over and take a picture. 
Now I promised RedheadDaybook that I would do her 11 things  but it will have to be tomorrow. I dont have the time to tonight. Love you though!

1 comment: