Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 17: Grocery Day


Day 17: Grocery day- 
I went grocery shopping today after my photo shoot with Carol Rott.. I asked CJ to pick out his favorite grocery item this trip (what got him most excited) his pick is on the right. His block of cheese- haha MINE was a Orange BBQ Pork Chop meal I'm excited to try out!

So here was this trips bounty 


I only spent 55$ I say that's a plus with ALL that meat! 

Had a shoot with a great friend Carol and newly wed husband Jordan. It was a lot of fun even if we were being drizzled on by rain! =) I had the opportunity to ANNOUNCE them as husband and wife before even some of their parents knew! How fun is that to be that involved! Tee hee I had fun with a few sneak peaks tonight. Here they are:


 If you want to see more pictures from this shoot visit my Facebook


Congrats guys, you were adorable. 

I have to drive HOURS with my mom to Lexington Prison to visit my lil brother Tyler Leach. I miss him so much, it hurts so much to leave him when we have to but at least I am able to touch his shoulder, his hand, a tight quick hug. At least we have that. I love you lil brother. 
My point to all that rambling is that I have to drive a DISTANCE at 7am so TOOTLES! I'm going to bed! =)

2 comments:

  1. girl! i swear you get more talented with each day. these photos are amazing! seriously. im flying you out here to take my baby/wedding/engagement photos. you are too good! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you know I would come!! dont be silly!

    ReplyDelete