Monday, February 13, 2012


Day 12: I had a photo shoot at the zoo today. A valentines day surprise for a fellow photographer friend of mine and her man. He also surprised her with a picnic in their "spot" in the zoo. SO SWEET! Had a great day. CJ geared up for this snow, he is ready to make *BANK*


Here are some behind the scene shots from my shoot


Samantha is a fellow photographer friend of mine. She had me do her Vday pics for her at their "spot" the Tulsa State Zoo. 


Im the gray blob there to the left above



Found out how hard it was too shoot in the rainforest section my freaking lens kept fogging up. made everything fuzzy...


posing! man my booty looks undesirable in this shot...


yep thats me, on the ground. lol 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this behind the scenes!!! incredible and such a trooper! looks cold lol. but how romantic!!

    cant wait to hear what my cuz does for you today :))))

    ReplyDelete