Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 14: Valentine's Day Date.


Day 14: CJ and I went to the place I had my first corporate photography job, Woodland Hills Mall. My second paid job ever and at the time my highest paid job. That opportunity really set me up in the right direction. 
We spent time window shopping waiting for our movie to start. 





Valentine's day dinner Our Way. I use to bring these awesome Philly cheese steaks home to CJ when I worked at Starbucks here in the mall. Since we were early to our movie we decided to get some AWESOME food!





yumm!





Not the BEST picture of myself, but my beautiful baby took it so I will over look it =) 






Next we headed to the movie theater. We got a SUPER good parking spot, good job babe! The movie was really good. Made CJ and I both think. We asked each other personal questions about ourselves the whole way home. Things that if we were ever in that situation we would want our spouse to know and tell us about ourselves. I really like it. I did not like the ending though **Spoiler Alert**  I really disliked how she never re-gained her memory. I understand it's based on a true story where that was the actual case, but when you've spent 9 years with the one you love, its world crushing to even imagine them loosing every memory you shared with them let alone never re-gaining those memories. How hard that would be. FAVORITE part you may ask?? during the wreak where she flys out of the windshield, so amazingly done. Even though its terrible it was at the same time breathtakingly done. Beautiful.


After the movie finished CJ and I shared a kiss while waiting for everyone to move. All in all, it was an amazing night with my baby. 


My mommy bought me the 4th book in a series I love for Valentines day. I love her so much! =)

2 comments:

  1. awww! i love that this was done your guys' way :) and philly cheese steak!!! love it!!

    ps. you look SOOOOOOO beautiful girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks, why do it any other way? you know? =) thank you baby!!!

      Delete